PAN LA VITORIANA, S.A.U.
Panadería La Vitoriana originated in 1903 when four flour manufacturers in the capital of Álava, together with an important group of bakers in the area, decided to launch the project.
In 1997, La Vitoriana moved to its current location, abandoning the manufacture of flour. In addition, it implemented its own marketing system through specialty shops, which were subsequently transformed into a franchise system which currently include La Vitoriana, Degusta and De Amama shops and its Hostelería Barretta branch.
La Vitoriana offers a selection of bakery and pastry products adapted to the needs of any household, from multiple varieties of bread for daily consumption to other specialities for special occasions.